The "rah" stands for?
The rah-part in the name of this site, and as the prefix of the plugins, stands for multiple reasons: it just is a word with multiple meanings.
The rah comes from words:
- Rähinää, a Finnish word that means uproar.
- Rahinaa, a Finnish word that means rattle.
- And generally from compination of those two, Rahinaa.biz.
If we wannabe cool, then I could also state:
- Ra, an ancient Egyptian god, pronounced rah.
- Rah, cheering word, shortened from hurrah.
- Rah, an upper/upper-middle-class person.
The prefix also is there ‘cause it is must. Textpattern plugin’s do require three letter prefix.