Rah's Status Dropdown
Rah_status_dropdown is a visual admin-side extension for Textpattern CMS. The plugin changes Write panel’s status radio buttons to a select field. Changing the list of statuses to a dropdown will save some space, and hides the extra article statuses that might have no real use to a content author.
A cup of coffee
Rah_status_dropdown’s minimum requirements:
- Textpattern v4.5.0 or newer.
Rah_status_dropdown’s installation follows the standard plugin installation steps.
- Download the plugin installation code.
- Copy and paste the installation code into the Install plugin box of your Textpattern Plugin pane.
- Run the automated setup.
- After the setup is done, activate the plugin. Done.
The plugin is now in use and the article status show up as a select field.
Version 0.6.2 – 2012/10/31
- Reverts 0.6.1.
Version 0.6.1 – 2012/10/31
- Casts statuses as strings.
Version 0.6 – 2012/08/27
- Changed plugin type to 4, which allows the plugin to load correctly on Textpattern v4.5.0.
- Now requires Textpattern 4.5.0 or newer.
- Is now fully compatible with Textpattern v4.5.0 release version.
Version 0.5 – 2012/07/30
- Added: The select field is now wrapped in a paragraph.
- Is now compatible with Textpattern v4.5.0 (r3650 and newer).
Version 0.4 – 2011/08/06
Version 0.3 – 2011/06/29
Version 0.2 – 2010/08/08
- Because of the above change, the code is now shorter and less intensive.
- Now requires Textpattern version 4.0.7 or newer.
Version 0.1 – 2008/08/31
- Initial release.