Rah's Textile Bar
A cup of coffee
List of features
- A simple Textile inserting bar, offering the most common formatting options Textile has.
- Easy to use and install: just run the automated plugin installation and activate.
- Options can be configured via easy graphical user interface, located at Textpattern’s Advanced Preferences panel (Textpattern / Admin / Preferences / Advanced).
- Textpattern 4.0.7+
- Textpattern with jQuery
- A web browser that is jQuery compatible
- Textpattern 4.4.1+
Installation and usage
Download and copy the plugin code to the plugin installer textarea and run the automatic setup. After activating the plugin, you will see the textilebar above Body-textarea in the Write-tab.
- Fixed: Added back the missed h3. Thanks Susanne.
- Added: integrated uninstaller that cleans up the database when the plugin is deleted via the admin-side Plugins interface.
- Added: Options link to the Textpattern’s Plugins interface.
- Changed: integrated the plugin’s individual preferences tab to Textpattern’s native Preferences pane. Now all the plugin options can be configured in Advanced Preferences (TXP / Admin / Preferences / Advanced).
- Changed: Now preferences are stored in TXP’s txp_prefs table instead of it’s own. Plugin includes automated migration script.
- Changed: Plugin type to the newer admin-side only.
- Requires 4.2.0 or newer for full feature support.
- Fix: doesn’t hook to textareas if all are excluded.
- Updated the Preferences Panel’s look.
- Added support for multiple textareas. See new settings under rah_textile_bar’s extensions panel.
- Changed the bar’s default styles so that the bar is bit smaller.
- Rah_textile_bar version 0.3.5 and above require Textpattern version 4.0.7 or above.
- Removed unrequired what-image-to-show feature. Leftover from version 0.2.
- Compained required queries for button settings into one.
- Improved callbacks.
default ''. See here.
- Fixed error that occured when running MySQL in strict mode, caused by undefaulted not null in install script.
- Minor: fixed slipped “abbr” to “acronym”.
- Minor: fixed word “Documention” to “Documentation”.
- Now uses CSS sprite technique.
- Changed image type from PNG to GIF: now renders fine in really old browsers.
- Improved the code and loading speed.
- Re-organized the code.
- Options under Extensions-tab to disable textile bar items.
- Now inserts space after blockquotes, headers and list items.
- First release.